skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
der Ausbilder Pargatter
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Thing #17: shared calendars in Microsoft Outlook
I use my Outlook calendar frequently, to schedule meetings and events. I also find it useful for incidental reminders. Shared calendars might come in handy sometime, but, for help with scheduling meetings at the moment I'm liking
Meeting Wizard
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(13)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(10)
Numero 21
Thing #20: Askaway
Thing #19: online databases
Thing #18: Office 2007
Thing #17: shared calendars in Microsoft Outlook
Thing #16: Email best practices
Thing #15: SandBox wiki
Thing #14: Wikis
Thing #3 -- Staff Blog
Library Too.0
►
2008
(11)
►
November
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Der Ausbilder Parkgatter
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment