Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's del.ightf.ul, it's del.icio.us, it's del.ecta.ble, it's del.irio.us,


Links can be stored and effectively organized using a web browser. Trouble with storing too many of them on work computers is that server power is required to load them on logging on, and to save them on logging off. Severe server power (and load and save time) when you've got lots of links and folders going. And so I've taken to gathering and organizing new links on my gmail account. I've been happy with this method, but, the playground has spurred me to go back and take a look at Del.icio.us and I'm thinking I'll try using it for a while instead of gmail as my links link. When the library's new web site has launched I can also see some potential in a communal account, or linked individual accounts, for resource guide editors to share links.

No comments: